Audio Books: How to Install
For ease of installation, the best method to download the audio books is on a computer. If you are on an iPad or iPhone, you’ll have to download a free application such as “my media” or “OPlayer,” etc. in order to save the file and be able to retrieve and install it.
- Once you have purchased an audio book, you will receive a link to download the audio file.
- Download the audio book file. The file will be in a zipped folder.
- Zipping a file creates a compressed version of the file that is considerably smaller than the original file. The zipped version of the file has a .zip file extension.
- To unzip the file on a windows-based PC, right-click the file, such as how-does-she-do-it.zip, and then click Extract on the shortcut menu.
- To unzip the file on a Mac, the default unzip program will automatically open, and you can then choose where you want the unzipped version of that file to be saved on your computer. If you do not have a default zip program, software such as Stuff It Expander, Jzip, etc. are available online.
If you have any problems, contact us.