The New York Stock Exchange welcomed Greg Meng, Co- Executive Producer and Author of “Days of Our Lives: 50 Years,” along with actors Deidre Hall and Kristian Alfonso to celebrate the show’s 50th Anniversary and to highlight Greg Meng’s “Days of Our Lives: 50 Years” book release. Greg Meng, Deidre Hall and Kristian Alfonso will ring the NYSE Opening Bell®.
Search Deidre’s site:
- Deidre Hall Reflects on 5,000 ‘Days of Our Lives’ Episodes, Including Scorching a Church the Day of Her Son’s Birth
- See How Days of Our Lives Honored Deidre Hall During Her 5,000th Episode
- Days of our Lives Star Deidre Hall Celebrates Her 5,000th Episode
- Days of Our Lives Exclusive: Deidre Hall Reveals Why She Told the Show Nope, ‘I Don’t Want to Do It’
- Days Deidre Hall Reflects on 5,000 Episodes as Marlena (and MarDevil): ‘Who Wouldn’t Want to Be Her?
- DAYS Star Deidre Hall Celebrates 5,000 Episodes as Marlena
- Deidre Reflects on ‘the Longevity’ of Her Career, Family Life and More
- Deidre talks “Days of our Lives” move to Peacock